Saturday, September 12, 2009

Out There'n Two Rock

Before I start, let me make it clear that photo above is sole property of that amazing friend I was telling you about. Ok so she does have a name. Natalie. and she is awesome. She took this photo last February but it is the only photo I have of our whole klan together so I went ahead and used it for my own benefit. You can see other great photos of hers by clicking HERE.
So today we went up north to Petaluma to spend some time with our great friends.
I will just give you a quick run-on sentence re-cap of our days events, because I am dead beat tired and want to go to sleep. (not in perfect order)
We got to the ranch after being stuck behind a slow poke tourist for an extra 30 minutes but it was well worth it. The kids had a blast running around in the cow fields squishing cow patties with sticks, throwing the neighbors watermelons and strawberries against a fence, (oops) flipped around and upside down on a big comfy hammock, wrestled, snacked, wrestled some more, nursed, (the babies of course), threw toys, dressed up in costumes, danced, ate, got a finger stuck in fishing line that had to be cut, snacked some more, stuck fake bugs in my hair, pushed a stroller around, made Natalie's nose bleed, fell off of a table, fell of of a stool, fell down period, got feelings hurt, hugged, ran, whipped each other with shirts, swung on a swing, read a book, cooked fake food, ate real food, sang, wore crazy masks, watched Arthur, jumped on furniture, smiled, pulled plates and bowls out of a cupboard, spread them around the house, bonked each other on the head, cried, laughed, danced some more, and totally conked out on the ride home.
We LOVE going out to Two Rock and they are trips we cherish. Silly ol'me didn't bring my camera but next time I will so I won't have to steal pictures. Here's to Natalie, Sully, Colyer, and Minna for having us over again and giving us some great memories to talk about later.
Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment