Its been a while since my last post. I think this will be a trend. I would love to do this daily, but I am sort of anal, and I do not want to be disturbed while I type and that does not happen very often in this house. We have been so busy lately, I think thats just how its going to be for the next 18 years (or beyond)
Oh Abby. There is not enough room in a book the size of a dictionary to describe my first born so I will condense it into a few paragraphs. Abby is a spark of life that could light up the darkest of dark rooms. She could also manage to make a mess out of ANYTHING and is guaranteed to put up a fight when asked to clean it up. She loves to sleep which is awesome. The two of us have been known to still be in bed when the rest of the family has had breakfast and dressed, and are outside playing.
Abby is sort of my "trial and error kid" which has its ups and downs. I don't mean it to be that way, but she will always be my first at every new stage of childhood. We have taken what works and what doesn't and applied it to the younger two; which sometimes backfires because they are so different.
Abby is very sensitive to how the world perceives her and makes every effort to do well at everything.
It was hard when she had to repeat first grade this year, but it is turning out to be a very good decision! She is way ahead of her class right now and gets 100%s on most of her tests and homework. That makes her feel soooo good which in turn makes me feel soooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!
She is Emma's other "mommy" and loves her baby sister very, very much, She is very nurturing and sweet natured. If she can see that anyone is sad or upset, I will find her in her room making something for them like a card, or getting a toy to give them. She is full of hugs and love all the time and cuddle time with Mommy is her favorite time. (yes!)
Abby can sing so well.. she loves to sing with all her heart in front of a large audience but does not like to be in front of small ones. She has the stinkiest feet I've ever smelled and the prettiest smile I've ever seen. She has a hard time getting up in the morning and a hard time getting to bed at night. She is beautiful inside in out and I am so lucky to have her. Abby- you are shining star in our lives and such a joy. You are Mommy's little lovebug and you will be forever... even if you get "embewassed" when I say so. Love you as big as the "wewld"

AWWWWWWWWW....
ReplyDelete