Wow seems like I cannot even find the time to write a post. As I lie here in bed with my laptop I am so tempted to call it a night and try again tomorrow...but then I think about why I am so tired. It's because I have three little kids. And ever since it has been three, I have been non-stop. At the end of the day I am so thankful and feel so blessed to be so busy with my three little bees.
Since my last post was about Caleb I think I will go ahead and do a little series of posts focusing on each of my kiddies.
Emma.... Where do I begin? This little lady who has come into our lives a little over a year ago has stolen each and every one of our hearts. I can't believe that its only been a year because now that she is here I cannot picture a time without her. And to think I could have lost her so late in my pregnancy with that dumb Cholestasis. (if you ever get itchy late in pregnancy CALL YOUR DOCTOR!!) I could go on and on about cholestasis but I won't.
From the moment I got pregnant with Emma I had a feeling she would be very different from big sis and bro. Even Genny predicted that she would the the "dark one" with the little gift she gave me at my shower... dubbed "black baby" (see picture) she was right. She looks so much like her dad and I love that.
Emma is so in love with her Mommy. (I have the honor of being her) and she makes sure everyone knows it with her little squeels of either terror if I leave her sight, or delight if I am in the room. It's an attachment that I cherish and will be sad when she starts to get a little bit more independent. (but at the same time a little relieved)
She is on the smaller side which makes her that much more cute. She walks like she has been doing it since she was born and it is so fun to see her run up and down the hall way swinging her little right arm back and forth. She can eat like a man and will eat more than her brother and sister combined in one sitting. Its awesome. (wait til' I write a post about the spaghetti sneeze)
She is so cool about going with the flow of things and is happy to partake in any activity we have going as long as I am there. However one thing she does love to do without me is to fall asleep on her Dad's chest while listening to his i-pod and I think she may have inherited his odd taste in music. (eyes roll)
She has the biggest, brightest brown eyes I have ever seen and I know she will melt the heart of any little boy lucky enough to cross paths with her, but he better watch out because she's a feisty one. She has to be, being the youngest of 3.
Her brother and sister love her to pieces and Caleb is always making sure she safe by monitoring what she puts in her mouth. Bless him!
Abby always wants to carry her around but she has learned to "slap" (oh geeeez) so quickly gets put back on her feet.
Life without Emma just wouldn't be livin so I am so happy she has come to be. Her smile and laugh heal any sad heart and a kiss from her is sent straight from heaven. She has completed this family and made it whole. I could go on forever but I will end it with this: Emma Victoria-- Thank you so much for being who you are. We are so happy to have you and look forward to watching you grow and change..You are one silly little baldy bee and you make our hearts sing!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment