Today I'm feeling a bit sentimental about my Son. My only son which makes him feel very important. I like that because he seems to forget about being in the middle. Lots of people always say that its hard being the middle kid but you would never know it with Caleb.
He is so full of life and energy and never, ever, EVER stops going. He will jump, flip, run, talk, and laugh until the moment his head hits his pillow.. and its lights out. He's konked. Then once he is up its back to constant noise and play, which always starts out with the sentence "I want some break-ast"
He is very proud of the fact that he is strong, has muscles, and can ride his bike all by his self. The first time his dad took off his training wheels he was off into the sunset. He goes around the house making those pijjjssshhh ssshhhheeewwsss whoooooosh sounds all day. He his 100% boy.
Caleb is also very, very stubborn. You can not play "reverse psychology" with this kid cause he's got your number. If there is something on his mind, or something that is bothering him he will not let it go until he either A. gets what he wants.. B. gets an answer, or...C. is tired of being in time out.
He is my sweet, sweet boy and I love him dearly. He has such a bright, shining personality and everyone who meets him takes notice. (once he has gotten over being shy, which is quite new)
I just wanted to take a moment out just for him. Mommy loves you Buggy!!!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment