Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Where have I been...

Wow. 
I am bad. Real bad. And not that kind of bad like in the Michael Jackson song. Bad is in I haven't made an entry since November of 09'. Really? Well as if life wasn't crazy enough I am committing to update at least once a week. (maybe)
Being the Mom of those 3 little bees is harder than I thought I guess. I have been lost in a sea of life.. laundry, dishes, runny noses, diapers, kisses, love, disciplining, saying goodbyes, doubting, driving, walking, crying, laughing, cooking, kids homework, my homework.. Yes I said my homework. Am I crazy? A little.
So I'll spare catching up on the last year or so and we will just dive right in to the present day.
Abby is 8 going on 14; Caleb is 5 going on 6; and Emma is 2 and a half... going on 25.
 We have seen plenty of crushed crackers on the carpet.
We have taken plenty of pictures.
We have had many moments that are oh so blog worthy.
I am sorry I haven't written about it... But I have been furiously trying to get organized and I think I can squeeze in some time to write again.... and so with that said.. Let the buzz begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment