So now that I am back on the blog block.. A thought donned on me as I was doing my dishes just now. I have FINALLY come to terms with the fact that I do not have a dishwasher.
We have lived in this house for 6 count em' SIX years and this whole time I have despised the fact that there is no dishwasher. I have himmed and hawed. griped and groaned, and muddled my way through sink after sink after sink full of dirty dishes.
But I recently realized that standing at my kitchen sink scrubbing, bubbling, and rinsing is actually very, very, therapeutic.
I have made many decisions while standing there as well as cooled off from a few spouts of anger. I have talked with my hubby and giggled with the kids, and came up with a few cool ideas. (like this blog post)
I'm realizing in my more mature years (yikes) that I can really find a silver lining to almost every gray cloud. Even if that gray cloud just happens to be a big stainless tub full of dirty dishes.
♥


Thank goodness you are back! I am gonna love these doses of Jess... Love ya!
ReplyDelete