This is a typical scenario for us, so why not try to type at the same time. :)
Today I decided I am going to stop getting so stressed out about messes. Well I am going to try.
Sometimes I feel as though the messes my kids make are somehow 100 times worse than any other kids on the planet. I mean we are talkin' mean gritty messes. All my fellow mom friends always reassure me this is not the case but I beg to differ. Even when we go to friend's houses... the mess my kids make are so much worse. Oh gheez....
Emma and her dinner...
Nat's place
At the end of the day when I pull back my hair, put on my sweats, and tackle the messes, I am so thankful that I have my messy little munchkins. If they weren't messy they wouldn't be mine so I'll take em' smothered in beans and leaving trails of toys everywhere they go. There are times when it tests my sanity and general will to even attempt to have a nice home, but there will be a day when I walk in the house and they will be grown and gone, and a mess in the corner or little trickles of pee on the toilet seat would be like a piece of heaven; so for now I will embrace this little mess I call my life. Love it!




Or play dates would not be he same without "The Weatherbee Whirlwinds". :)
ReplyDelete